With the foundation of the ‘Akademie für Algorithmik‘ by Prof. Dr. Ulrich Trottenberg and Priv.-Doz. Dr. Bernhard Thomas, we are able to access highly qualified algorithm experts at any time within the framework of our cooperation in order to meet the increasing demand from industrial companies, public authorities and service providers.
Training and consulting for algorithmics
The central focus of the InterScience Academy for Algorithmics is on algorithmic training and consulting for the economy, public institutions, politics, journalism, and the entire school sector. The training and consulting services of the Academy for Algorithmics address the three areas of competence:
- In ALGORITHMIC UNDERSTANDING we impart basic knowledge of the mathematical / informatics principles of selected traditional and current algorithms.
- ALGORITHMICAL THINKING deals, among other things, with the fundamental internal mechanisms and structures of algorithms and their significance for human thought and action.
- ALGORITHMICAL PRACTICE is about the implementation of algorithms (description, programming, execution and testing) and their controlled application.
The training and further education provided by the Academy focuses on these topics: Optimization, simulation, data and high performance analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and algorithms on current trends. As teaching formats we rely on face-to-face events, seminars, intensive courses, online platforms and e-learning.
“The InterScience Academy for Algorithmics has set itself the task of systematically preparing the general public and various groups in society for digital change.“
With our offers we address different target groups – our intention is in all cases the preparation for the correct handling of algorithmic contents:
- Executives and middle management who want to gain qualified impressions of algorithmic contents and principles in order to be able to realistically assess their potentials, chances and risks.
- Specialist experts, engineers, Software developers – as team leaders, project managers or employees who want to acquire detailed algorithmic knowledge. For these groups, accompanying offers for practical implementation (design and programming) are also available.
- Trainers, teachers and other multipliers, who in turn impart algorithmic knowledge.
Join our cooperation