Chat with the Inventor of FORTH
Charles H. Moore was our guest for our monthly Forth2020 Zoom meeting which was held on October 9, 2021. It was a great event and Charles was very generous with his time. He fielded questions about everything from inventing Forth in 1969 on the IBM 1130 through to his experiences designing the ultra low power dissipation GA144 multi-core Forth chip. This video is an edited version of the meeting and focuses entirely on the Q&A session with Chuck. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did spending our time with one of the legends of the computer industry and one its most original thinkers and doers.
Some facts about the programming language Forth:
- Chuck H. Moore, inventor of the
- Forth programming language
- What is the Forth programming language?
- The Forth Language and Language Design, by O’Reilly
- German: Forth-Gesellschaft e.V.
— Thomas Fabula (@TFConsult) October 9, 2021
Further Information on Forth2020
- Forth2020 on Google: sites.google.com/view/forth2020
- Forth2020 on Twitter: twitter.com/forth2020
- Forth 2020 User group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/forth2020